In search of refreshing destinations for summertime fun? World of Coca-Cola is uncapping new experiences for everyone to enjoy – just in time for summer! With interactive exhibits celebrating everything from Atlanta artists to soccer around the world, World of Coca-Cola is bubbling with exciting ways for families and friends to create memorable moments together.
- ICE COLD Summer Fun. When you arrive at Pemberton Place on July 15 and 16, expect a warm welcome with a cold beverage. During the “Share an ICE COLD Coke” experience, sip on free customized mini cans of Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero before interacting with the Bubble-izer, one-of-a-kind technology that virtually transforms you into an effervescent fizzy form. Be sure to snap a photo and share your new look with your friends!
- Pop Culture Paradise. World of Coca-Cola is celebrating 10 years at Pemberton Place with a new Pop Culture Gallery exhibit that is overflowing with creativity and inspiration. “10 Artists, 10 Bottles” features 10 different four-foot sculpted Coke bottles uniquely designed by 10 renowned Atlanta artists. With everything from abstract art to recycled glass bottles, the new gallery offers up a taste of local talent.
- #InstaFamous. Visitors have been buzzing about the #ShareaCokeWithATL gallery – so much so that World of Coca-Cola is extending the temporary exhibit through November. Featuring the work of 12 local Instagram artists, the #ShareaCokewithATL gallery celebrates the rich history of Atlanta and Coca-Cola with images pairing popular Atlanta landmarks with the iconic glass Coke bottle. Snap and share your own photos using #ShareaCokewithATL for a chance to be featured online by World of Coca-Cola.
- GOOOOAAAALLLL! Whether you call it “soccer” or “football,” we are all excited to welcome Atlanta United to our hometown. To celebrate the team’s inaugural season and Coca-Cola’s longstanding support of soccer worldwide, World of Coca-Cola is unveiling the “Coke and Soccer” exhibit in the Hub this summer. With more than 20 countries represented, fans of all ages will have a ball exploring the collection of soccer memorabilia.
- A World of Taste Awaits. Take your palette on an adventure this summer in the Taste It! beverage lounge, where you can sample more than 100 beverages from around the world. Savor new flavors like Indonesia’s Frestea Green Honey or the Dominican Republic’s Country Club Merengue, available for a limited time. Then, head over to the Sampling Bar to try one of the latest products from The Coca-Cola Company, like Honest Sport, which launches nationwide this summer.
That’s not all – if you’re thirsting for savings this summer, you’re in luck. In celebration of 10 years at Pemberton Place, World of Coca-Cola will offer a limited-time Summer Pass. Valid May 26 through Aug. 31, the pass provides unlimited chances to chill with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear for just $25 – less than the price of two general admission tickets. Throughout the season, World of Coca-Cola will also announce special offers on its social channels, so follow @WorldofCocaCola on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to score some sweet deals!