This New Year’s Eve getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city and ring in the New Year with dancing and dining at the Callaway GardensÒNew Year’s Eve Celebration. Wake up New Year’s Day to a relaxing day in the Gardens.
Revelers on this New Year’s Eve package will enjoy:
· Gala celebration with live music by the popular Kidd Blue of Auburn, AL. Guests will have a great time dancing to their eclectic mix of rock n’ roll, soul, R&B, 80s and jazz favorites to packed dance floors all over the southeast. Kidd Blue will offer the perfect selection for a “dance the night away” kind of New Years Eve.
· Plated dinner with wine prepared by the Callaway Gardens’ culinary team led by Executive Chef Chris Smith
· Complimentary drink coupon
· Party favors, door prizes and fun surprises throughout the night
· Champagne toast at Midnight
· Transportation to and from your accommodation and the New Year’s Eve Celebration
· Admission each day of stay and day of departure to our world-class Gardens featuring the Day Butterfly Center, Sibley Horticultural Center, Callaway Discovery Center, live Birds of Prey Shows, seven miles of nature trails and our 10-mile Discovery Bicycle Trail and more.
· Choice of accommodations from our charming Mountain Creek Inn, relaxing Southern Pine Cottages or secluded Mountain Creek Villas
Starting at only $399 per couple in the Mountain Creek Inn, rates also are available in the Southern Pine Cottages and Mountain Creek Villas. For those wanting to attend the New Year’s Eve dinner and dance only, the price per person is $149 per person.
Make your New Year’s Eve reservations now by calling call 1-800-CALLAWAY (225-5292) or visit www.callawaygardens.com.
*Rate is per room, per night based on double occupancy in the Mountain Creek Inn. Cottage and Villa rates also available. Based on availability. Some restrictions may apply.
New Year’s Eve Menu:
Saturday December 31, 2012
With bell pepper confetti, salted grape tomatoes, julienne shallots, Kalamata olive vinaigrette, cucumber drizzle and cornbread croutons
CHOICE OF ENTREE
1) Curried Sea Bass
With black-eyed pea cake and red pepper coulis
2) Peppercorn Crusted Filet of Beef Tenderloin
With horseradish potato cake with fresh herbs
Collard Green Ragout
With crispy house-smoked pancetta and caramelized sweet onions
With raspberry champagne panna cotta and spiced pumpkin caramel
Champagne Toast at Midnight!