When: September 16 All day
Where: Turner Field
The Atlanta Braves, Publix Super Markets, WellStar Health System and the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer will team up for the sixth annual Braves Breast Cancer Awareness Day on Sunday, September 16. The day-long celebration of survivorship, held at Turner Field, honors those who have courageously battled breast cancer, and raised awareness and funds to support research, education and advocacy for cancer patients and their families throughout metro Atlanta.
Breast cancer survivors will receive a free ticket to watch the Braves take on the Washington Nationals during the 8:05 p.m. game. Friends and family can purchase additional tickets for $14 each. Breast cancer survivors should redeem their free ticket by filling out the Braves Breast Cancer Awareness Day form at www.braves.com/bcawareness.
Survivors will receive:
· One FREE Lower Level Ticket (Additional tickets available for purchase for family and friends for $14 each)
· Commemorative Braves Breast Cancer Awareness Day t-shirt
· Access to a pregame reception
· Participation in “A Walk in the Park” a pregame on-field ceremony
In addition, the Braves will present recipients with the 2012 Diamond of Hope Award honoring caregivers who have made an impact in the lives of breast cancer survivors. For additional information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.braves.com/bcawareness.
Latest posts by Meg (see all)
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid Comes to the Fox Theatre - June 17, 2014
- 75 Things to Do This Summer in Atlanta #75DaysofSummer - June 2, 2014
- Cow Appreciation Pre- Party – July 9 - July 1, 2013