Every Thursday night beginning May 3, Atlantic Station’s Central Park will be transformed into an outdoor movie amphitheater with a movie screen so monumental, you’ll feel like you’re in the movies! Movie showing begins at sundown.
- Movies in Central Park
- WHERE: Central Park at Atlantic Station
- WHEN: Thursdays, May 3 – August 23, 2012. All movies start at sundown.
- ADMISSION: Free.
Here’s the movie lineup!
July 5 - Captain America
July 12 - Grease
July 19 - Forest Gump
July 26 – Clueless
August 2 - Notebook
August 9 - Ferris Bueller
August 16 – The Blind Side
August 23 - Hugo
Be sure to arrive early so that the odds of getting a good seat will be forever in your favor!
Latest posts by Meg (see all)
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid Comes to the Fox Theatre - June 17, 2014
- 75 Things to Do This Summer in Atlanta #75DaysofSummer - June 2, 2014
- Cow Appreciation Pre- Party – July 9 - July 1, 2013