Every Thursday night beginning May 3, Atlantic Station’s Central Park will be transformed into an outdoor movie amphitheater with a movie screen so monumental, you’ll feel like you’re in the movies! Movie showing begins at sundown.
- Movies in Central Park
- WHERE: Central Park at Atlantic Station
- WHEN: Thursdays, May 3 – August 23, 2012. All movies start at sundown.
- ADMISSION: Free.
Here’s the movie lineup!
July 5 - Captain America
July 12 - Grease
July 19 - Forest Gump
July 26 – Clueless
August 2 - Notebook
August 9 - Ferris Bueller
August 16 – The Blind Side
August 23 - Hugo
Be sure to arrive early so that the odds of getting a good seat will be forever in your favor!
Latest posts by Meg (see all)
- Day of the Dead – Dia de los Muertos – Atlanta History Center - October 7, 2014
- Norcross Art Fest - September 16, 2014
- Roswell Arts Festival - September 16, 2014