Spring Safari Day Camp
DATES: April 1-5 and April 8-12 (available daily or weekly)It’s spring break, go WILD! Spring Safari Day Camp at Zoo Atlanta offers daily camps that bring out the animal in us all through hands-on learning, nature discovery and wildlife appreciation.
TIME: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
AGES: K – 5th grade
Register for the entire week and save $10!
Daily themes: Amazing Adaptations!
To find out if our Safari Day Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our Parent Information Packet (PDF) prior to registering.
Insider Tips for Parents
- Food is energy – make sure to pack a lunch every day. if your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside, so we will be, too – prepare your child for an outdoor environment; consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerware and pack a water bottle! Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen – if you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes just in case.
- Age is important – groups are based on ages so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late? – let us know so we can be ready for you.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! Call 404.624.WILD or email email@example.com.