ROSWELL STORE AUGUST 5
Crowds expected for 7 a.m. Grand Opening
WHAT: Sprouts Farmers Market Roswell Grand Opening! The new store will be the seventh Sprouts store in Georgia.
WHO: Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. We offer a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers’ growing interest in health and wellness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Sprouts employs more than 19,000 team members and operates more than 200 stores in 13 states. For more information, visit www.sprouts.com or @sproutsfm on Twitter.
WHERE: 10800 Alpharetta Highway, C-410 at the Roswell Market Place
WHEN: Wednesday, August 5 at 7 a.m.
WHY: Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrate the approximately 30,000-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items. Special events and giveaways include:
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts’ everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand Opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, August 8 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- Sunday, August 9 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a $5 coupon for a purchase of more than $15 the following week.