The Great Wolf Lodge in Georgia is now open in LaGrange.
Check out our Great Wolf Lodge Georgia video tour below.
There are 32 activities and attractions, 10 places to dine, and 7 places to shop with your family!
Check out the full tour of Great Wolf Lodge Georgia in the video below. You can also see Meg Donnelly in the grand opening celebration.
GREAT WOLF LODGE GEORGIA VIDEO TOUR
First, let’s check out the attractions and great things to do at Great Wolf Lodge Georgia.
GREAT WOLF LODGE GEORGIA WILEY’S WATERPARK ATTRACTIONS:
- Wolf Tail: Step into the launch pod and prepare yourself! Once the floor drops out from under you, and you’re hurled into a nearly vertical, 20-foot free fall, followed immediately by a 360-degree, high-speed loop.
- Triple Thunder: A thrill slide for group rafts that has two saucers and one funnel mixed in with quick twists and turns.
- Fort Mackenzie®: Multi-level tree house water fort that combines suspension bridges, treetop slides, swinging cargo nets and spray stations. The park’s signature tipping bucket dumps one thousand gallons of water every four minutes.
- Totem Towers: Five three-story body slides attached to Fort Mackenzie.
- Slap Tail Pond®: Gigantic wave pool complete with waves reaching up to three feet in height as they roll through every five minutes.
- Chinook Cove: Water playground for children of all ages featuring basketball and floating obstacles.
- Otter Run: A family-friendly body slide and a sure- re favorite, Otter Run is perfectly sized for small and tall alike!
- Big Foot Pass: Unique water obstacle challenges kids and adults alike to balance on floating logs and lily pads and hold on to hanging nets as they try to get across the pool.
- Crooked Creek: Winding lazy river.
- Cub Paw Pool: Zero-depth entry children’s pool with water fountain features and spray-and-play adventures.
- Whooping Hollow: This play pool is filled with perfectly sized water slides for young pups. Gentle slopes and tiny dips and turns make these the go-to attractions for the “under 48 inches” set.
- Rapid Racer: Two tube slides that are side-by-side for some friendly competition among groups.
- River Canyon Run: Twist and dip over this slide’s curves and bends with your whole pack on this family raft ride.
- Cabanas: Private cabanas are available for rent, which include a safe, mini-fridge, and the option of food and beverage service.
GREAT WOLF LODGE GEORGIA ADVENTURE PARK:
What is cool about Great Wolf Lodge Georgia is that you don’t have to stay at the resort to play. The waterpark is exclusive to guests and requires a wristband to enter, but the Adventure Park is open to the public. This includes our restaurants, shops, spas, and MagiQuest®!
- Northern Lights Arcade: More than 100 interactive video and redemption games that allow guests to redeem points for prizes.
- Howlers Peak Ropes Course®: An invigorating aerial adventure that has guests balancing on ropes, crossing bridges and climbing through obstacles: all from the safety of a climbing harness!
- Ten Paw Alley: Family-style bowling with pint-sized bowling balls.
- Oliver’s Mining Co.: Pan and sift to find the beautiful gemstones and minerals waiting to be discovered.
- Rustic Ridge Rock Wall: Rustic Ridge offers a 21 ft. climbing challenge for every age and skill level.
- Howl in One Miniature Golf Course: No family vacation would be complete without a round of miniature golf!
- MagiQuest®: Guests battle dragons, befriend a pixie and wave a magic wand in this live-action adventure game throughout the resort. The games feature three unique chapters, each with their own challenges and quests.
There is also an adorable show in the lobby they kids can sit down and watch. Don’t forget about Camp H.O.W.L. Which will also have a childcare option so that parents can go have an evening without the kids.
There are great themed rooms on the property as well. My favorite is the Kids Cabin Suite. They have their own little nook and it has bunk beds and a TV they can watch. The Grizzly Bear Suite has two bedrooms and a large living room area for bigger families to gather in.
This suite sleeps up to seven people and features a log cabin-themed sleeping area with bunk beds and a day bed, a queen bed and a full sofa sleeper. Also available with an accessible bathroom.
There are a lot of fun places to eat at Great Wolf Lodge Georgia as well. Barnwood is my favorite, it offers locally grown food and it was delicious. There is also a Ben & Jerry’s Dunkin Donuts, Candy Company, Timbers Tacos, Buckets, and the Campfire Kitchen.
Barnwood offers all the best in small, shareable plates and craft cocktails in a fully themed rustic setting.
Great Wolf Lodge Georgia address 150 Tom Hall Parkway, LaGrange, GA 30240